Most of us find baking as a concept of being mindful and reducing our daily stress. It’s an
emotion that connects us with others. In 2020, baking healthy banana bread was a way to
spread warmth and happiness in the darkest times. Simply, people around the world baked
banana bread to show comfort and love to themselves or even to people around them.
It’s a fact that it was one of the most searched recipes in 2020 that healthy banana bread sure
does create a magical atmosphere in every and each home.
But if you haven’t baked it yet, let me introduce you to the famous healthy banana bread recipe.
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- Baking Tin
- 2 Cups Flour All-Purpose
- 2 Cups Mashed banana 5 ripe bananas
- 5 Tbsp Unsalted butter (or Coconut oil)
- 1/4 Cup Honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees and line your baking tin with patchment paper
- Put your butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave
- Then, in the same bowl, add the mashed banana and the honey. Whisk themuntil they combine. Then whisk in the eggs.
- Then add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda as well. Whiskthem until all the liquid ingredients are well combined.
- After that, while whisking, add the flour and mix it all up with a rubber spatula.
- After everything is well combined, pour the butter into your baking tin and bake for up to 50 minutes. Do not open the oven up to this point.
- After 5 minutes, insert a toothpick into your banana bread and confirm that it comes out clean without any stickiness.
- Let your bread cool for upto 20 minutes before slicing.
As I mentioned before, baking is what connects us. Our mission is to spread love and happiness
in your home or office. And sometimes we don’t have time to bake or we are in a rush to get on
time in the office, but remember, there is nothing more peaceful than having your first coffee
with a pair of cookies or in this case, with a slice of delicious banana bread.
Don’t worry! You can always contact us for more information about delivery and ordering your
healthy banana bread. We got your back.